Sell your courses with your WordPress website using WooCommerce.
WordPress is the world’s #1 Website Building platform, so it makes sense to connect your Moodle LMS to it. Sell Moodle online courses with flexible and secure payments. Automatically enrol users into Moodle and sync courses between Moodle and WordPress
Does WordPress integrate with Moodle?
Unfortunately, Moodle does not integrate with WordPress out of the box. Lingel Learning has developed a WordPress Plugin that allows you to integrate your WordPress website with Moodle.
Connect your Moodle to WordPress and automatically sell courses. The plugin will allow you to:
- Sell online courses
- Auto enrol users into Moodle
- Auto sync courses between Moodle and WordPress
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) with WordPress
- One click course launch right from the WordPress dashboard
Automated Course enrolment
Sync courses between Moodle and WordPress and automatically enrol users into Moodle. Secure and flexible payments options using WooCommerce.
With a growing list of advanced reports, Virtual Slate will help you track and improve your learners engagement. our Advanced reports will give you access to course, grade, scorm, resources and certificate reports. You will also get instant access to any new report we develop and upload into Virtual Slate.
Why choose Virtual Slate for your WordPress Integration?
- WordPress plugin is included free with any Virtual Slate hosting plan
- Virtual Slate is a custom framework built on top of Moodle, which means you get ALL Moodle features by default
- Fast-track the sales and enrolment process by integrating WordPress and Moodle
- Option to further customise the WordPress plugin to meet your data requirements
Request a Demo
A Moodle expert is just a phone call or email away