iMIS data-bridge plugin that integrates with iMIS and allows for 2-way exchange of information between iMIS and Moodle.
iMIS is the world’s only Engagement Management System (EMS) that offers Association Specific Functionality, Membership Management and CRM functionality to support continuous performance improvement. So, it makes sense to view vital Moodle LMS data that impact the continuous performance improvement within iMIS.
Does iMIS integrate with Moodle?
Unfortunately, Moodle does not integrate with iMIS out of the box. Lingel Learning has built an iMIS data-bridge plugin that integrates with iMIS and allows for 2-way exchange of information between iMIS and Moodle.
This data exchange includes (not limited to):
- Automated Moodle account creation
- Automated Moodle course enrolments
- Course Progress writes back to iMIS
- Group information updated from iMIS to Moodle
- User login information/events sent to iMIS
- Course completion writes back to iMIS
- Activity completion writes back to iMIS
Why choose Virtual Slate for your iMIS Integration?
- iMIS plugin is included free with any Virtual Slate hosting plan
- Virtual Slate is a custom framework built on top of Moodle, which means you get ALL Moodle features by default
- 2-way exchange of information between iMIS and Moodle
Request a Demo
A Moodle expert is just a phone call or email away