About the Project
Unite Health (UH) delivers clinical education courses and useful information for both allied health and fitness professionals as well as students of the APPI Pilates method. UHM needed a ecommerce course store that connected their website, LMS and CRM together. The solution needed to:
- Be capable of selling Moodle courses, face to face courses and classroom-courses with sessions.
- Allow students to waitlist courses that were already full.
- Be able to sell physical products such as DVD’s.
- Mirror the branding of their current website.
- Integrate with Zoho CRM so that any potential leads from the online store could be tracked by the CRM.
- Seamlessly integrate into Moodle and manage enrolments and registration of students once payment had been processed.
enrolmart provided a seamless integrated with Zoho CRM, Moodle and UHM’s website while ensuring the ecommerce online store mirrored their corporate look and feel. The solution delivered:
- Advanced Shopping – enrolmart seamlessly integrated with their wordpress website and Moodle LMS. This allows them to setup, manage and sell online courses, book classroom sessions, sell DVDs, products to their worldwide audience. The clients do not feel as if they are being redirected from one system to another during the purchase process.
- Zoho CRM – Integration Leads All new contact requests are sent to ZOHO CRM as a new Lead which can then be followed up by their staff. Sales All new customers are added to ZOHO CRM as contacts with the details of products purchased by them.
- Moodle – Integration All Moodle courses can be pulled in with the click of a button and vice-versa. When a new order is placed, accounts are automatically created in Moodle and users are enrolled into the courses that they have purchased.
Take the next step in your eLearning
An eLearning expert is just a phone call or email away
HOURLY, PRIVATE AND PUBLIC